Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Website!

That's right, LisaLuDesigns.com has had a face-lift! The Everything Weddings Expo really helped put Lisa Lu Designs out there, and because of that I've been very busy lately!
I am hoping with this new website, I will be able to update and add all the fun, new designs I am creating! Keep a look-out for these couple's invitations to show up on the website soon:

Marissa Benson & Phillip Lopez's invitations & save the dates
Kelsie Plunkett & Josh Sprague's invitations
Carrie McBride & Vernon Harper's invitations

Since I also have been working with the American Foreclosure & Mortgage Relief foundation and will be working with St. Jude's Children's Hospital in the near future, be looking out for that as well!

Once again, I am filling up quickly so make sure to get your appointment with me ASAP. As of right now I am booking 1-2 weeks out. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

xoxo,
Lisa Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment